By default, ZERO "subscribes" all members to all new Posts. This means all team members will be notified about new Posts created in a Team and all subsequent activity on the Post (assuming all members remain subscribed to the Post once the Post has been created).
For Administrators and Team Leads, they have the ability to turn OFF this team-level notification setting. You can do this by editing your Team settings:
1. Click or tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your ZERO screen.
2. Click or tap on "Manage Teams".
3. Click or tap on the "..." (ellipsis) next to the Team that you want to update the Subscription settings.
4. Click or tap on "Edit team settings".
5. Uncheck the box next to "Subscribe all team members to new posts".
6. Click or tap on "Save Changes".