Admin and Team Lead Access
By default, Admins and Team Leads will always have access to the "Incidents" area in ZERO. However, the ability to see incident data is determined by whether you have been given "manager" privileges for the location or not (via the "Manage Locations" page). In order to see incidents for a location, Admins and Team Leads need to first be added as a manager for the location.
To add a location manager, follow these steps:
- Open ZERO and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen
- Select Manage Locations underneath Account
- In the table, find the location where you want to be added and click on the ellipsis icon on the far right
- Click on "Add Managers" in the dropdown
- Search by name or email and click "Add" when you're done.
Once an Admin or Team Lead has been added as a manager, they will be able to see all incidents in that location. They will not be able to see incidents from other locations where they have not been given access (note: Admins always have the ability to add themselves to any location, if necessary).
Member and Contributor Access
Admins can control whether to give Members and Contributors access to incidents or not.
Admins can control this via the "Incident Settings" page. If given access to incidents, Members and Contributors will be able to create incidents in ZERO, but importantly they will never be able to see any incidents created by other users - they will only be able to see their own incidents.
Once a Member or Contributor has submitted their incident, they will no longer be able to edit the incident either.