You can create Post templates for regular content to be used in the description of any Post. Any member can create Post templates and reuse them later. Here's how to do it!
1. Go to the Feed and click on the New Post button
2. Click on the bookmark icon in the bottom, left corner of the Feed Description field.
3. A modal screen will appear. Click on "+ New" to create a new template.
4. Give the post template a name.
5. Add the template to the body area on the right side (this is the actual content that will be viewed by others when your Post is complete).
6. Save the Template.
You can always Edit or Delete the template once created. You can also create multiple templates from the same modal window.
To use a saved Template in a new post, select "Insert Template" after selecting it from the list.
All templates are available for use by all teams.