Excel-based Feed reports can be downloaded to use outside of the ZERO environment. These are available for Administrators and Team Leads.
1. To access Feed Reports, click on the "Reports" tab from the Feed.
2. There are a number of options available to you when generating spreadsheet reports of your ZERO Feed data.
Five Feed Report Options:
- Account Report: This report contains summary analytics for all teams on the account. This report will help you review and compare activity and performance across teams. Report is in Excel.
- Team Report: This report contains summary analytics for the specific team(s) you select, including a list of the people in the team(s) and their activity. Select the Team(s) from the list. Report is in Excel.
- Members Report: This report contains an activity report for every person individually on the account (regardless of what team they’re on). Report is in Excel.
- Open Post Report: This report contains a complete view of all open posts by team. Report is in Excel.
- Feed Report: This report contains a complete view of all open posts by team. Report is in Word.
3. Within each export type, you can select a variety of options in terms of Team and timeline.
After selecting the desired details, click "Generate Report". The report will be emailed to you. Also note that there is a report history available where you can access all downloaded reports.