Assigning a teammate to a post
Modified on: Tue, 5 Apr, 2022 at 11:32 AM
Assigning a teammate to a post is quick and easy. Here's how to assign someone to a post:
Find the post that you want to assign someone to.
Click on the User + icon in the bottom left corner of the post - see the screenshot below.
Then search for the user you want to assign and click Save.
- Anyone can assign anybody else to a post at any time
- When you assign someone to a post, ZERO will send that person a notification (via in-app, email, and push notification), informing that person of the new assignment.
- If you are assigned to a post by someone else, you will always be able to see your assignments by going to the Dashboard.
- If you created the post, you will be assigned as the responder for that post automatically.
- You can also assign a responder when creating the post as well (the process is the same as above).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.