Here's how to reserve a desk for a colleague in ZERO:
1. Log in to ZERO and go to the Dashboard from the ZERO Sidebar.
2. In the Check-In Alert banner at the top, click on the ellipsis icon (•••) located on the right hand side of the banner. Select Check in colleague from the dropdown menu. See below.
3. Search for the name of the colleague you wish to check in, and then click on the user's name (see below).
4. Select where your colleague will be working today. In this example, we will select "Office" (see below).
5. Select an office and then select the floor from the dropdown list.
6. Select a desk for your colleague. If your colleague has an assigned desk, you will see those desks first. If your colleague does not have an assigned desk, then you can select from the list of available desks (see below).
7. When complete with the process, select "Check In" button at the bottom of the screen (see below). Your colleague will have to complete the check-in survey on their own within ZERO on the day of the check-in. They will be prompted to do so via email.