Courses is a powerful, yet simple to use learning management tool built right into ZERO. Of course this is not designed to replace your HR department's LMS, but ZERO Courses provides operational and safety leaders a quick and easy way to share learning experiences with associates and keep track of those experiences over time.
The following is how to create and manage a Course in ZERO (please note that this action is only available to ZERO account Team Leads and Administrators):
1. Navigate to the Courses settings by selecting the gear menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "Manage Courses" from the menu.
2. To create a new course, select "+ Create Course" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. You must name your course and also select which Teams you want to have access to the course. This allows you to create workgroup or location specific courses simply and easily, and yet keep that resulting data easy to process. When complete, select "Create".
4. Choose whether you are going to start from scratch or from a Course template. At the moment, ZERO does not provide Courses content- select "Start from scratch".
5. You can now begin to create your course. There are many options available to you in terms of question types and content options. To add questions, select the "+" within the question or at the bottom of the screen. After editing each question, be sure to select "Save" before moving to the next question.
Question Type Options:
Paragraph Editor- This is where you can also embed images or video into your course content.
Edit Multiple Choice Questions- you can add weights to responses, failures, and also add other options.
6. When completed building your new Course, select "Done" in the upper right corner.
7. Your course is not ready to distribute. This can be done via a schedule or at the discretion of the associates in the field. If you need to edit, copy, or delete a course, click on the "..." to the right of the course title to complete those tasks.