ZERO Spaces allows any organization to organize and assign workspaces to comply with guidelines and health/safety practices to ensure your workplace is healthy and safe. This is a premium feature and available by contacting your account representative. Here's how to edit workplaces. Please note that this use case is dependent on how your organization has authorized the use of ZERO Spaces.
Now that you have your locations and desks up and running it is time to manage your daily alerts. Here's how to do that!
1. Navigate to the ZERO Settings and select "Manage Desks".
2. Select the "Alerts" tab under the search bar and select the "+ Create alert" button.
3. Create your new alert but complete the information presented in the dialog box.
- Team- this is the ZERO Team where you want the check-in alert to distribute out to. This is based on the Feed setup in your overall ZERO account. Please click here to learn more about adding members to your ZERO account.
- Schedule- this is the frequency and time you want the check-in alert of be distributed.
- Start Date- this is the date the check-in will start in Spaces.
- Alert Types- this is how members will be notified of the need to complete the Spaces check-in. This can be only via the ZERO Dashboard, only an email alert, or both depending on your organization's needs and policies.
The completed fields should look similar to this before saving the alert:
Once complete, be sure to select "Create Alert" to save the information and to launch the new alert.
4. You can edit or delete an alert by selecting the "..." button to the right of the alert title. Please also note that you can edit the alert methods by selecting the checkboxes in the overall list of alerts.