Please note: You must be an admin in order to create/view API Keys for your account.
Step 1: How to create an API Key in ZERO
(1) Navigate to the ZERO app: https://app.teamzero.com
(2) Click the gear icon in the upper right portion of the screen
(3) Click on “Manage API Keys” under “Account”
(4) On the Manage API Keys page, click on the “Create Key” button
(5) In the modal, enter a name for the API key to help you identify it and click “Create”
(6) You should now see the newly created API key in the list. Select the entire API key (double click on it to select the entire key) and copy it to your clipboard.
Step 2: Test the API Key
(1) In a new browser tab/window (make sure to use Chrome for this), navigate to the following address: https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1/test_api_key?api_key=pasteyourkeyhere
(2) You should see something similar to the image below (your browser may display it differently). If this is the case, you are all set and ready to go!
(3) If you see an “unauthorized” message (similar to the image below), please check that you properly copied the entire API key and entered the URL correctly. If you’re still having issues, please contact email@example.com.