What is ZERO?
Modified on: Tue, 27 Jun, 2023 at 10:17 AM
ZERO is an EHS and operations software platform designed to allow teams to work more efficiently and collaboratively together.
There are 5 main components in ZERO:
- Posts: issue identification, tracking, and resolution. Announcements, observations, etc.
- Forms: used for audits, checklists, surveys, etc.
- Incidents: used for reporting incidents
- Courses: used for training
- Library: The Library is used for retention and retrieval of policies and documents.
ZERO is designed to be flexible to suit any organization's needs, large or small. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.