What is ZERO?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Sep, 2021 at 1:32 PM
ZERO is a two-way, operational excellence and workplace safety and communication tool.
There are 5 main components in ZERO:
- Feed: used for hazard observations and issue resolution
- Forms: used for audits, checklists, surveys, etc.
- Incidents: used for reporting incidents
- Courses: used for training
- Library: The Library is used for retention and retrieval of policies and documents.
ZERO is designed to be flexible to suit any organization's needs, large or small. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.