ZERO Check-In allows any organization to facilitate daily check-ins, desk reservation/hoteling, and health checks for compliance with health/safety guidelines in one simple online experience.
How to check in and reserve a desk in ZERO:
1. Login to ZERO. Go to the Dashboard. Click on the check-in alert at the top. See screenshot below.
2. On the check-in page, select where you will be working today (Office, Remote, or Other). In this example, we are working in the Office and looking to book a desk. [Note you can check-in for up to 30 days in the future - click here to learn more about advance booking.]
3. Select a desk. If you have assigned desks to choose from, ZERO will display those for you right away so that you can select a desk more quickly. If you don't have an assigned desk go to step 4 below.
4. Select a Desk Option 2. If you have no assigned desks (or need a different desk than your usual one), you will need to select an office to see the available desks. See below. From this screen, you can select your office office and floor, and then ZERO will list the available desks.
5. Once you've selected a desk, you may need to complete a survey at the bottom. If there is no survey, simply click on "Check In" at the bottom.
6. Lastly, click the "Check In" button at the bottom to complete your check-in.
You will receive a confirmation when you have successfully checked in and the banner at the top will be green. You can always change your check-in information if need be at any time by clicking on the blue "click here" after the "To change your check-in" within the alert.