- Bearer token in Authorization header (preferred)
- Authorization: "Bearer API_KEY"
- Authorization Parameter
- api_key: "Your API_KEY"
- As an example, you can make a request to https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1/lists?api_key=APIKEY to explore the Lists API.
- This method is not recommended for API
"name": "My list name",
"item_count": 3 // read-only
"list item 1",
"list item 2",
"list item 3"
Uses RESTful API standards:
GET /lists - returns all non-deleted lists for your organization (via API key)
GET /lists/<uuid> - returns details for single list or 404
POST /lists - creates a new list
PUT /lists/<uuid> - update list (requires name and full items fields)
PATCH /lists/<uuid> - update list (only updates fields provided)
DELETE /lists/<uuid> - archive list (soft-delete)
- Items can only consist of strings. Any other value supplied for an item will return an error.
- Empty items are not permitted.
- Lists must have at least one item
- Each item is limited to 2,000 characters.
- There is no uniqueness constraint on list names. Please name your lists accordingly.
For example, to create a list:
POST request to https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1/lists
parameter: api_key: YOUR API KEY
Return Result on success will look like: