Setup Instructions: How to use the ZERO API...
(1) Make sure you have your API Key handy. If you don't have one, you will need to create an API Key first before proceeding (note: only Admins can create/view API keys).
(2) The ZERO APIs support RESTful API standards with a JSON endpoint and may be utilized to populate values for lists.
Base URL = 'https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1'
- Bearer token in Authorization header (preferred)
- Authorization: "Bearer API_KEY"
- Authorization Parameter
- api_key: "Your API_KEY"
- As an example, you can make a request to https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1/lists?api_key=APIKEY to explore the Lists API.
- This method is not recommended for API usage.
A full list of ZERO Public APIs is available at https://api.teamzero.com/docs
- Feed and a Flattened Feed Report
- Form Submissions
- Directory - Check Ins and Assigned Desks
- Desks - Desk Availability & Assignments