Setup Instructions: How to use the ZERO API...
(1) Make sure you have your API Key handy. If you don't have one, you will need to create an API Key first before proceeding (note: only Admins can create/view API keys).
(2) The ZERO APIs supports RESTful API standards with a JSON endpoint and may be utilized to populate values for lists.
Base URL = 'https://api.teamzero.com/public/v1'
- Bearer token in Authorization header (preferred)
- Authorization: "Bearer API_KEY"
- Authorization Parameter
A full list of ZERO Public APIs is available at https://api.teamzero.com/docs
- Feed and a Flattened Feed Report
- Form Submissions